- 1 15-ounce can low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can low sodium pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5-ounce can low sodium diced tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 12.5-ounce can chicken breast, drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 cups water
Seven Can Tortilla Soup
Amount Per Serving
Calories 232 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Cholesterol 28mg 9%
Sodium 465mg 19%
Potassium 679mg 19%
Total Carbohydrates 29g 10%
Dietary Fiber 9g 36%
Protein 18g 36%
Vitamin A 5%
Vitamin C 11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Use leftover chicken from another recipe, or rotisserie chicken in place of canned chicken.
Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado, and/or crushed tortilla chips.
Serve over rice.
Got a recipe you want to see here? Suggest a recipe.