Easy. Healthy. Tasty.
Click ‘N Cook helps people find simple, healthy recipes. Developed by The Greater Boston Food Bank (GBFB), Click ‘N Cook allows users to easily browse recipes using 1, 2 or 3 primary ingredients. The recipes are managed by GBFB’s registered dietitians who provide essential nutritional advice and recipe guidance on a regular basis. Many of the recipe ingredients are commonly distributed by GBFB and the high nutritional value reflects GBFB’s commitment to improve community healthy while addressing food insecurity. These carefully curated recipes are a resource for all, bringing people together through food.
New features include:
- Search for recipes by using up to three keyword ingredients. If you have beans, chicken and broccoli, search the terms and find the perfect meal!
- Filter and search by dietary restrictions to find the best healthy option
- Save favorite recipes for future use
- Share recipes and content with friends and family
- Suggest your own delicious recipes
Enjoy, engage and share CNC as your best go-to resource for carefully curated recipes and wholesome meals.