- 1 16-ounce packaged firm tofu, drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, peeled and shredded
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 pound broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
Broccoli with Sweet and Spicy Tofu
Amount Per Serving
Calories 340 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Sodium 495mg 21%
Potassium 772mg 22%
Total Carbohydrates 39g 13%
Dietary Fiber 8g 32%
Protein 24g 48%
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 115%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Use any type of rice in this recipe.
Add 1 red and 1 green bell pepper, and cook with the broccoli.
In place of rice, serve over soba (buckwheat) noodles.
Got a recipe you want to see here? Suggest a recipe.