This past year was a year of growth and change for Click ‘N Cook. As the year comes to an end, we’d like to thank you for visiting Healthy Tips. We hope you’ve gained some nutrition knowledge and feel empowered to start off 2019 with some new healthy habits and recipes in mind. As we look back over the past year, 5 blog posts really stood out in popularity.
We have a lot of great blog topics lined up for 2019! Keep an eye out for blogs about vegetarian substitutions, cooking for one, and more in the recurring series, “Prep School”.
And now…the 2018 reader favorites!
- Coming in at number one was the first lesson in the Prep School series, Prep School: Your Pantry, which gave tips for items to always have on hand to ensure you can whip up a meal even if you haven’t been to the grocery store in awhile.
- Culinary Vocabulary, a post written in 2017 was still a fan favorite in 2018! This post defined common cooking terms, ensuring readers feel empowered to tackle any recipe.
- Chinese Stir Fry Sticky Rice Cakes (aka “Nian Gao”) is a guest blog post written by Stephanie Chen that teaches readers about traditional Chinese sticky rice cakes.
- Myths & Fact: Weight Loss helps readers navigate the confusing world of weight loss. Topics including detoxes and the idea that all calories are created equal are discussed.
- Last on the top five list, What Works for Work Lunches, is another guest post written by Kate Terry. It provides tips to help readers bring easy and well-rounded lunches to work.
If you have any suggestions or requests for post topics, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you in the year to come!
Have a happy, healthy new year!
Written by Rachel Caty, MPH, RDN, LDN#topposts, top5