- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups white rice
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes, low sodium drained
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
Slow Cooker Greek Chicken and Rice
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Potassium 0mg 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Make your own Italian seasoning with 1/4 teaspoon parsley and thyme and 1/2 teaspoon oregano.
Use any type of rice. If changing to brown rice, add 1 cup of water with the broth.
No lemon zest? No problem- just leave it out.
Got a recipe you want to see here? Suggest a recipe.